Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas, everyone!

CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you got a lot of presents (and not coal)! I know I did! My favorite was a laptop, which I'm typing on right now. Another is a really fun game. Sour Apples to Apples  is an amazing remake on the best team game ever: Apples to Apples. Apples to Apples Original is a game where one team picks a card that says an adjective on it (for example; unique). This team is called the judge team. Then every other team picks a card (everyone gets five cards)that they think matches the topic (for example; four leaf clover). Then the judge team picks the best answer and the winning team gets one point. the first team with five points wins the game. Sour Apples to Apples is a little different. Instead of the judge team picking a winner, they pick a winner and a loser. The winner gets a point, like usual, but the loser has to roll the sour apple. The sour apple is a dice you roll to determine what is going to happen to you. Some of the choices on the sour apple are: not being able to talk with your team the next round, passing the sour apple to someone else to spin, getting to play two cards instead of one the nest round, only getting to have four cards instead of five for the rest of the game, and my favorite: the team who lost has to give turn in their card before the judge team even says the card! They might end up saying batman when the adjective is girly! The game's so fun!!! I have decided that the rest of my posts are going to be on games, movies, books, and other cool stuff. Post comments on what you want me to write about next!
Love,
Abbie


2 comments:

  1. Abbie, Aunt Sara and I are super happy that we are the ones that gave your family the Sour Apples to Apples game. Great to play with you this week. Great blog! Love, Aunt Laura "is cool" and Aunt Sara "Is no fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete