Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My day...

Hey!
Today was a busy day. First I went to school, then I went to choir. I think everyone should join choir. After choir, I went to dodgeball.(I think I'm great at it.) Now I am eating dinner. In a half-hour I am in the play "Sound Of Music." I play the role of the girl named Briggitaa. She she always speaks her mind. (that is what I love about her) I AM SO EXCITED!

The play is over.  WOW! It was amazing! I even got to get ice-cream after the play! I got peanut butter cup.  MMMmmmm...........

Are you an actress or an actor? Do you like peanut butter cup ice-cream?
Please add a comment. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I am not an actress but I do like practicing when my daughter is in a show! ;) I do love peanut butter ice cream but my ABSOLUTE favorite is Haley's Comet which has caramel and little bits of caramel chocolate candies. YUM! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a comment! I love you! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! Bye!
    P.S. I don't just love you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete