Hello! It's Abbie! My favorite T.V. shows are...
1. Victorious
2. iCarly
3. Spongebob Square Pants
4. Wizards Of Waverly Place
Post a comment that says which one of these shows are your favorite show. But do it quickly! You can only do it until March 7, 2012. No late votes are acceptable! If you like two shows the best and you can't figure out which one to do, say them both. You can't say more than two shows though. Then on March 8, 2012, after you all did your comments, I will look at the comments and on my next post, I will tell you which T.V. shows got the most votes!
BYE!
Abbie - my favorites in order from your list are 1. SpongeBob 2. Wizards 3. iCArly and 4. Victorious. But why have you not added MAD, Adventure Time or Gumball? Most importantly - why have you not added "FOOTBALL" to your list of favorite shows. I like Football.
ReplyDeleteDad,
DeleteYou might like those shows MUCH more, but I don't. Sorry!
Love,
Abigail