Hi!
I read a few books that I want to tell you about.
1. Out Of My Mind is about a girl named Melody who can't talk and can't walk. Although she can't talk, inside her head she knows practically every little thing in the world! Yay! She gets something called a Medi Talker! That gives her the privilege to speak like everyone else! At her school, there is a team she is on where you go to Washington D.C. and answer TONS of questions. They compete with other schools. Will her team win?
2. Diamond Willow is about about a girl named after a stick. A Diamond Willow stick. Her nickname is Willow. She and her family have six dogs. They're names are Magoo, Samson, Roxy, Prince, Lucky, and Cora, but Roxy is the most special to the family. When Willow is twelve years old, she hikes the dogs to her grandma's house, but on the way back, Roxy gets hurt badly in the eye. Willow goes home, but Roxy goes to the doctor. He says she's blind and that they might have to put her down. Will Roxy make it?
BYE! I would recommend these books to everyone!
I love those books! Your the eason why I read them! Bye!
ReplyDeletefrom,
?